Monday, June 23, 2008

There's a first for everything!

So...you will come to find out that there is a lot to me and some of which I am not very proud of. But I will say this for now. My name is Karen. My goal in life is to persevere through hardships and good times. While I may be negative in many aspects, if I remember that I have this goal, then I will still stay on track. My life is full of transitions and decisions. And one must go through these every single day of their lives. But for some reason along the way, I got scared of change and decision making.

This is my new goal starting this month: I want to embrace life and with it, embrace change. While this may seem a little bit cliche and simplistic, I need to remember this in all I do. So, as an introduction to my blogging days, I have stated my goal. This is what will keep me moving and making a difference in my life.

No comments: