Saturday, June 28, 2008

I feel ready.

I always thought people were nuts when they told me I would just know when I was ready to have a child. If anything, the thought scared me shitless. A few days ago, I figured out what moms were talking about. It wasn't a feeling like, "I want a baby." It was more of a calming feeling and a determination that I could do it. I can not tell you how good that feels! I have not wanted to wait very long to have children, but I was very scared that I wouldn't get up the nerve. I want to carry a child now. I want to be a mother. It is almost like it is in my blood...as weird as that sounds. I thought at first that I was just having an odd day and haven't been able to tell anyone about this. But it has now been three days and I wake up every morning with a smile on my face thinking about it. This is a huge breakthrough for me and I can't wait to start on this new adventure in my life.

No comments: